Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here We Go Again.....


Roger was out in the garage the other day making all kinds of racket.




I knew the temperature in the garage was 100 120, so I tried to ignore the sounds and stay inside.




However, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I stepped out into the sweltering heat to see what was going on.

me:  What are you doing?

Roger:  Building a box.




me:  A box?

Roger:  Well, a crate.




me:  A crate?  

Roger:  Yep.





In hindsight, I should of known this would have been a good time to quit asking questions. After all, what you don't know can't hurt you, but, doggone it,  I've never been good at knowing when to quit.

me:  A crate, as in shipping crate?  

Roger:  Yep.

me:  To ship something in?   (I was like a dog with a new bone.)

Roger:  Yep.





me:  What are you planning on shipping in it?  

Roger:  Daisy's engine.

After I picked myself up off the concrete floor and dusted the saw dust off,  I casually walked back into the house and shut the door just like nothing ever happened.

But my thoughts were racing.  Oh, man, here we go again...........









No comments:

Post a Comment