Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still at it......

Man, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted.  No wonder a lot of folks have been asking, "What's up?  Is Daisy finished?"

Unfortunately, no, Daisy is not finished.  I know it is hard to believe, but there are times when other things take priority over Daisy.  The past couple of weeks have been one of those times.  But, hopefully, we are back on track and nothing else is going to distract us until we get this job done!

Tonight Roger and Dave are going to work on Daisy's brakes and clutch.  Roger has them installed, but the brakes have got to be "set."  Not sure what that involves, but I'm pretty sure it is important!


Roger got these gauges installed a few days ago.  I'm sure they are a vital part to Daisy's operation, but it's the chrome on them that I like.  Like the old saying goes, "you can't ever be too thin or too rich.......or have too much chrome!"


I personally picked these new step plates out.  Notice that hunk of chrome with the Ford logo in the middle of it.  Now that's what I'm talking about!




No comments:

Post a Comment