Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scary Thought

I made a short visit out to the shop over the weekend just to check on how things were going.


Yep, that's me.  Just checking to see if the windshield is really gone or if it is exceptionally clean.


I couldn't help but notice there were even more pieces of Daisy lying around than there were before.


Big pieces.




Lots of little pieces, too.




And then I went home and walked into our bedroom (yes, I said, our bedroom).




There were lots pieces in there, too.  There were freshly painted fenders and running boards all shiny and black.



There were special new hubcaps chosen just for their bling!  They were all just laying there, scattered out across the carpet, patiently waiting for the time they'd be called upon to help put Daisy back together.

And then I had this scary thought.......


What if this guy can't put Daisy back together again??



I guess that's when all of these will come in handy.













1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy, Great photos! Sounds like Humpty Dumpty, but I hope the outcome is better!

    ReplyDelete